What is an Authentic SwingFrame?
What types of displays are designed with the SwingFrame system?
The swing-open feature has been incorporated into a myriad of wall mounted and freestanding frame and display designs: Poster Frames, Sign Holders, Shadow Boxes, Bulletin Boards, Cork Board Displays, Letter Boards, Floor Sign Holders, Poster Stands, Freestanding Directories, Letter Boards and Bulletin Boards, Display Cases, Newspaper Frames, Edgelit Light Boxes, Backlit Lightboxes, LED Lightboxes and other displays that require access and changeability.
Where can I see SwingFrames?
SwingFrames are used for numerous frame and display applications and can be seen in just about every industry and marketplace. SwingFrames are used as retail store fixtures where posters, signage, graphics and promotional materials need to be easily changed in a timely manner, as well as Corporate Offices, Building Lobbies, Malls, Schools and Universities, Libraries, Banks and Financial Institutions, Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals and Healthcare, Museums, Government and Military facilities. View partial list of companies
Are there SwingFrame knockoffs in the marketplace?
A few attempts have been made to duplicate the SwingFrame System or create a similar swing-open frame and display system. We have not seen any exact knockoffs but have come across other systems that tried to imitate the SwingFrame design. There is no real comparison to the original SwingFrame and a noticeable difference in the quality and function.
How can I tell if it’s an Authentic SwingFrame?
The SwingFrame design is a two part system with a front and a back attached together with our custom
designed hinges and Gravity Lock.
SwingFrame’s original design used steel latches to keep the front frame door closed. This snap method of closure has been replaced with a recently patented gravity lock. Many of these original SwingFrames; poster frames, sign holders, shadow boxes, floor stands, display frames and cases are still being used today - after 15 years!
If a swing-open display offered does not have a Gravity Lock or Side Plunge Lock it is not an Authentic SwingFrame!
SwingFrame’s patented display system comprises of the following:
- Hinges and Gravity Lock are located behind the front frame.
- The Gravity Lock slides up to release and open the front frame and slides down to lock behind a stopper and
secure the front frame door.
- The back part is made with laminated solid wood sides.
- Wood Z-bar and hanging Brackets are mounted to the back structure for easy wall mounting.
What other details differentiates Authentic SwingFrames from imitators?
Below are some of the options, design elements and materials that can be incorporated into the Authentic SwingFrame system. No other frame or display system comes close to offering the functionality and unlimited design possibilities of Authentic SwingFrames.
- SwingFrames can be modified to accept a Side Plunge Lock with key
- Assembled with hundreds of metal or wood profiles
- Custom built to numerous sizes and depths, including large format sizes
- Can be assembled on a freestanding post
- Header (fixed or removable) panels to add your name, logo, slogan, brand or other message
- Designed as a shadow box or display case (with or without shelves)
- Can be illuminated: top lit, back lit or edge lit with fluorescent or LED lighting
- Matboards, decorative border(s); one or multiple openings, colors, textures
- Acrylic windows, clear, non-glare, break resistant
- Assembled with natural cork, bulletin boards, fabric, changeable letter board
Can I buy Authentic SwingFrames elsewhere or through a distributor?
Yes. Besides Displays4Sale, and other company owned divisions and websites, Authentic SwingFrames are offered by several select authorized online dealers, resellers and display catalogs.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.SwingFrame.COM